Thursday, November 19, 2015

雅思王--王陆(北京环球): 电视节目主持人相关词汇

雅思王--王陆(北京环球)



电视节目主持人相关词汇
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4ae7ca990102whal.html
Nov 19th 2015, 15:24

最近考试的同学要注意啦,TV presenter 和电台主持人都行的呢。。。
•Host

•Hostess

•Knowledgeable

•Humorous

•Makes
me laugh

•Look
good

•

•Voice

•Is
magnetic

•When
I watch the program,I will be attracted.

•His
voice makes theprogram more intriguing




•It
is really disgusting

•I
don't
understand why peoplewatch it

•The
rating is high

•It
doesn't
make sense

•

•People
look so stupid inthe program

•It
has a negative effecton the TV viewers

•

•There
are too manycommercials

•Reveal
the dark side ofthe society and people's
mind

•Feel
quite depressed

•Experts
are notprofessional

•They
are there to show off

•

•They
make fun of people

•But
the jokes areridiculous

•The
host looks ugly

•Try
to make themselvesmore famous

•The
content is vulgar

•

•Asked
for his/herautograph

•Was
rejected

•Was
really indifferent



青春就应该这样绽放 游戏测试:三国时期谁是你最好的兄弟!! 你不得不信的星座秘密



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at https://blogtrottr.com

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe here:
https://blogtrottr.com/unsubscribe/cz0/Rp5VJs

No comments:

Post a Comment